Credit Control Clerk
Exciting opportunity has arisen within the finance department of our client who is based just outside Cork City.
There’s lots of calls involved so it’s a pacey environment and you’ve got to be comfortable talking to a range of customers (sometimes it’s as simple as they don’t know how credit works), gauging the person and adapting to get a good result for all! We don’t want to sugar coat it though, if you work in credit control sometimes you’ve got to be firm and have difficult conversations.
Thankfully, you’ll receive a comprehensive on-boarding, training programme and on-going mentoring to help you succeed.
Sound like you?
You’ll need to have good technical knowledge, and since you’ll keep in regular contact with their clients, you’ll need to be friendly, professional and personable – someone they enjoy dealing with and who can help with any of their questions.
Own Transport essential.
The main duties include, but are not limited to:
- ▸ Process all credit applications
- ▸ Approve all credits on open orders
- ▸ Joint responsibility for credit releases with senior accountant
- ▸ Weekly communications with collection companies
- ▸Order Entry in Accounting System
- ▸Weekly review of Accounts Receivable aging with accountants and management
- ▸Submitting AR Reports to agents and following up on invoice payment
Personal Attitude & Skills
- ▸3+ years’ experience in an Accounts Role
- ▸Proficiency in MS Excel
- ▸Proficiency in Sage Line 50
- ▸Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ▸The ability to work on their own initiative
- ▸The ability to achieve deadlines
If you want to progress your career with a dynamic and forward thinking small company and a fantastic brand, do not miss this opportunity.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.