Commercial Lines Executive (APA Qualified)
Our client, a leading Cork broker, requires an experienced Commercial Lines Executive with responsibility for all aspects of our business client’s General Insurance requirements.
Suitable candidates will be sales focused, self- motivated and customer attentive.
The role involves contact with existing and potential clients, quoting and advising on cover and services.
Due to the nature of the work, previous or current insurance experience (APA Personal or CIP) would be preferential.
- Providing advice on all aspects of General Insurance predominantly in the Commercial Insurance space
- Help to ensure that our clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover provided in line with industry regulations.
- Negotiating terms and placing business with underwriters.
- Delivering a best in class Customer Service offering to existing clients in addition to adding new clients.
- Gathering information from your clients and assessing their insurance needs and risk profile
- Researching insurance companies’ policies and negotiating with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for your clients at the best price.
- Foreseeing your clients’ insurance needs, such as policy renewals or amendments.
- Developing relationships with key insurance contacts, underwriters, and relationship managers & claims contacts.
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- APA or CIP qualified with minimum 12 months experience
- Experience in dealing with SME & Commercial Insurance Policies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include a confident telephone phone acumen.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and solution focused.
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the continued growth of the Company.
- Able to communicate effectively (in both written and verbal form).
- Enjoys interacting and building relationships with customers and is comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Willing to take ownership and accountability for your own actions and responsibilities.
- Committed to having good attention to detail and good time management.
- Able to make real time decisions based on changing information and able to manage your own workload.
- Excellent IT skills with a Knowledge of Microsoft office.
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Pension Contribution
- Free Parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.