ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are delighted to be partnering with a multi-dimensional consulting firm located in Cork City This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join an established and reputable firm with leading-edge expertise in the fields of taxation, business advice, accounting and financial planning.
CULTURE + BENEFITS
- Pension Contribution
- Institute Fees Paid
- Free parking available
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Excellent package on offer alongside an opportunity to develop and enhance your career with a progressive firm.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting directly to one of the 3 directors your responsibilities will include planning and carrying out audits as well as work on general compliance work for their clients in the SME market.
Your Day-to-Day Role:
- Accounting Compliance
- Business Advisory
- Corporate Finance
- Tax forecasting and compliance
Personal Attitude & Skills
- Must be fully ACCA qualified
- The ideal candidate will have experience with clients within different industries and have excellent teamwork skills
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with both site and corporate stakeholders
- You should have the ability to effectively project manage a number of assignment
- Have advanced skills in MS Excel and be computer literate
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today with a WORD or PDF copy of your CV.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.