A market leader within the electrical retail industry is looking for a sales-focused Branch Manager to run their established operation in Bandon. You’ll be rewarded with a salary of up to €40K plus a lucrative store commission & bonus based on your success.
You’ll be joining a highly reputable and successful electrical retailer. The group continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
The role of a Branch Manager within this group is an exciting one where you will have full responsibility of running your own business. You will have full autonomy and freedom over stock, purchasing, staffing, logistics, trading hours and much will actively liaise with your Line Manager on all operational issues. If you want to make things happen, make your mark on your own business and make a lot of money for yourself, then this is the opportunity for you.
Electrical retail experience is an advantage.
- Manage day to day operational and administrative issues within the branch. This includes but not limited to the opening and closing the store as well as staff rostering and the security of both the store and your team.
- Liase with Line Management on a daily basis. Line management is your first point of contact for raising any concerns or issues. You will also manage and be responsible for achieving and exceeding assigned business targets, sales budgets, KPIs and discount, cost control, demonstrating ambition and profit focus.
- You are a people manager as well as a Branch Manager Designate. Remember you are responsible for the well being of your team. You are responsible for Learning and Development. You must be able to identify their training needs & to act upon it, regular performance reviews, having that open and honest conversation if needed, also to manage any areas of under performance.
- Responsible for managing merchandising and stock levels within the store. As well as being accountable for stock loss and stock takes. The manager is also responsible for overseeing support to the company’s online department.
- Analyse and interpret trends by keeping an eye on the market, to include visiting local competitors’ stores and keeping an eye on media channels. Looking out always for opportunity to improve your overall stores performance.
- Ensure world class levels of customer service from the team as a whole. Fully understand your customer needs and requirements.
- Ensure your store is always presented to the best of its ability for your customers and your team alike. Walk the floor regularly with your team and customers in order to hear their opinions of your store.
- Responsible for health and safety within the store, this includes but is not limited to security issues and breaches.
- Lead by a positive example always. Your team look to you as their leader and the customers look to you as the head of the store.
- Other ad hoc duties may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Managing your profit and loss account, store KPI’s, cash (all elements around this), accountability for stock takes, stock discrepancies
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Previous experience as a Manager or high level Assistant Manager.
- Excellent customer service relationship builder with a passion for providing world-class customer and service delivery
- Excellent communication, leadership and training skills
- Strong and motivated leader who is able to lead by example with a result focus.
- Highly organised and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Business minded, change orientated and pro-active
- Works well within a team, flexible and willing to learn and share.
- Open to change in a fast-moving industry.
- Have a passion for technology and curiosity for innovation.
Culture + Benefits
- Starting salary of €40,000 (depending on experience) supplemented by an annual bonus linked to your own performance and that of your branch
- Store Commission
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.