Our clients are once again expanding and has an exciting new opportunity for an Area Manager to join their management team as they look to expand in the Cork Area.
To manage the relationship and interface with customers at diverse sites.
For this positive and energising role, you will need to be a highly organised and committed individual with excellent communication skills who can delegate and lead. Cleaning experience is not required, however Operational and People Management skills are essential.
This is a full-time permanent role, traveling between sites and work from home.
- Provide support for the Site Supervisors & Staff in ensuring that the site is run with operational quality and financial effectiveness.
- Responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the cleaning service within the contract specification to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Have full working knowledge of the areas in the building which are covered by the services run by our client
- Liaise with the Dublin Operations Manager on a daily basis
- Responsible for work allocation to the cleaning team, keeping within the specified detail of the contract the financial budget and working principles.
- Plan staff rota’s and manage staff hours worked, sickness and annual leave to ensure staff are paid correctly.
- Control and issue cleaning material ensuring stock rotation and safety in storage.
- Carry out scheduled cleaning audits to monitor and manage cleaner’s performance and adherence to Company standards as per the requirements of the contract.
- Liaise with the Cleaning Operatives to identify training required to implement the standards to facilitate the running of contract and deliver training as required.
- Be aware of the condition of the equipment, organise repairs/replacements as appropriate to ensure that all equipment is in safe working order. All reports to be communicated to the administration support team.
- Comply with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management.
- Be aware of opportunities to increase business with clients and take whatever steps necessary to secure
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Previous management experience within an operational role.
- Excellent people management skills
- Capable of working on own initiative and unsupervised
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills effective at all levels
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and solution focused.
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the continued growth of the Company.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to Multitask and prioritise workload.
- Committed, motivated and passionate about people and service delivery
- Full, clean Driving License
Culture + Benefits
- Excellent package on offer along with an opportunity for promotion within the company for the right candidate.
- Car, Phone & Fuel
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.