Office Administrator (Full Time) 40 hr week
A very exciting opportunity has become available for a confident, bubbly and experienced Administrator to join our client, a well known optician based in Cork City Centre.
The beauty of this role is that no two days are ever the same. It is up to you to bring their brand alive through providing the best customer care every step of the way.
IMMEDIATE START so must be available to start if successful.
For our clients store to run like clockwork they need sound support behind the scenes – and that’s where you come in.
The aim is to provide a top-notch administrative service that will support the store’s success.
- ▸Organised and methodical, you’ll tackle a variety of admin tasks, from answering phones and processing invoices, to filing records and sending out letters.
- ▸Make the grade, and you’ll soon be a crucial member of the team. All we ask is that you’re efficient, approachable and great in a team – a skilled Administrator who’s flexible and understands the changing needs of the store.
- ▸Office Based (no WFH)
Personal Attitude & Skills
- ▸ Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude
- ▸ Must be customer focused and enjoy working with people
- ▸ Telephone skills, good fun personality
- ▸ At least 3-5 years relevant experience in an office environment
- ▸ Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- ▸ Good organisational and time management skills required
Is this right for me?
If you share their passion for providing the best customer journey, there is no better place to express your potential.
One thing is for sure, you’ll find a rewarding, customer focussed culture with excellent training and opportunities to develop your career.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.