Accounts Technician (PT 20 Hours)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to join a growing construction company based on Tramore Road, Cork.
The individual will be responsible for general office management, basic operational and admin duties such as debt collection and managing our debtors, providing assistance to the directors and the preparation of reports for management account analysis and some administrative duties.
The right individual will hold a positive can-do attitude as well as having a good sense of humour and willingness to help.
- Maintain budgets on individual projects
- Cash flow and financial forecast .
- Manage expenses.
- Maintain project files by adding drawings, quotes, emails.
- General admin tasks like call and calendar management
- Be a professional and approachable point of contact for the office
- IT literacy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt communication style as appropriate.
- Cover a range of general administrative duties, including managing databases/trackers and performing basic book-keeping such as processing invoices & generating purchase orders.
- Assist in scheduling our construction teams.
- Will be willing to get involved where needed & be able to respond effectively and efficiently to change,
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Outgoing, pleasant and engaging with a good telephone manner
- Forward planning and being able to anticipate needs
- Can do attitude
- 3-5 years office experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the continued growth of the Company.
- Experienced in office book-keeping
- Highly organised with an ability to work in a timely manner in high pressure situations
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with the team
Culture + Benefits
- A competitive salary package.
- The chance to have your say & have an impact on the growth of the company
- Great development, support and growth
- PT, Flexible Hours
This role would suit someone who is looking to work for a friendly, growing and hard-working company.. This will predominantly be an office based role.
Hours are flexible and this is a part- time role (20 Hour week)
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.