Accounts Technician (Part- Time)
Exciting opportunity has arisen within the finance department of our client who is based just outside Cork City.
The Part-time Accounts Technician, who will ideally have had experience in a similar role in an SME environment, will be responsible for, and contribute to, accounts payable, VAT, payroll and cashflow management. Additional duties will include month end tasks, the preparation of journals and reports for management account analysis and some administrative duties.
An Accounts Technician or other appropriate accounts qualification is desirable.
Immediate Start. Own Transport essential.
The main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable
- Preparation and processing of bi-monthly VAT return
- Creditors, bank, credit card and petty cash account reconciliation
- Cashflow management
- Processing of monthly payroll
- Preparation of reports for management account analysis
- Ad-hoc office and administrative duties, as required
Personal Attitude & Skills
- Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude
- Proactive, enthusiastic, collaborative and a self-starter
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in an office environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
If you want to progress your career with a dynamic and forward thinking small company and a fantastic brand, do not miss this opportunity.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission