Accounts Receivable/ Admin Assistant
Exciting position has arisen within the finance department of our client (home security industry) who is based just outside Cork City.
This is a great opportunity for a Accounts Receivable professional to gain valuable experience working with a well known Cork brand . The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, punctual, organised and like working in a fast paced environment as part of a busy team
Full training will be provided.
- Collection of outstanding customer accounts to ensure that all outstanding amounts are collected in a timely manner.
- Dealing with customer queries
- Dealing with all aspects of customer accounts
- Answering incoming calls and arranging appointments for our clients engineers
- Other ad hoc duties as and when needed
Skills and attributes:
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel
- Ability to prioritize
- Being able to work part of a team
- Excellent communications skills
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.