Exciting opportunity has arisen within the finance department of our client who is based just outside Cork City.
The AP Adminstrator , who will ideally have had experience in a similar role in an SME environment, will be responsible for, and contribute to, accounts payable, Invoicing, processing SEPA payments and cashflow management.
Sound like you?
You’ll need to have good technical knowledge, and since you’ll keep in regular contact with their clients, you’ll need to be friendly, professional and personable – someone they enjoy dealing with and who can help with any of their questions.
An Accounts Technician or other appropriate accounts qualification is desirable.
Immediate Start. Own Transport essential.
The main duties include, but are not limited to:
- ▸ Accounts Payable
- ▸ Process all credit card and PDC Payments
- ▸ Process SEPA payments and prepare all SEPA related documentation
- ▸Invoicing all salesmen samples
- ▸Order Entry in cooridiantion with Accountant and Junior Customer Service
- ▸Creditors, bank, credit card and petty cash account reconciliation
- ▸ Cashflow management
- ▸ Responsible for year end inventory counts
- ▸ Preparation of reports for management account analysis
Personal Attitude & Skills
- ▸ Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude
- ▸ Proficiency in MS Excel
- ▸ 3+ years’ experience in an Accounts Payable Role
- ▸ Proficiency in Sage Line 50
- ▸Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ▸The ability to work on their own initiative
- ▸The ability to achieve deadlines
If you want to progress your career with a dynamic and forward thinking small company and a fantastic brand, do not miss this opportunity.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.