Accounts Clerk (Part-Time)
Exciting opportunity has arisen within the finance department of our Cork City based client, a well established electrical contractor (parking on site) .
Serving a mix of commercial and domestic clients with many long-standing relationships.
The Accounts Clerk will be responsible for time sheet processing and submission for PAYE calculation, debtor control / supplier payment administration and general administration support to the management team.
Training will be provided.
Other duties to include:
- ▸Sage 50 accounts entry
- ▸Purchase invoice management
- ▸Sales invoice management
- ▸Basic HR admin – processing of holiday requests
- ▸Dealing with both internal and external accounts queries
Personal Attitude & Skills
- ▸ Highly motivated with a “can do” attitude
- ▸Experienced in Sage 50
- ▸Good attention to detail and accuracy
- ▸Computer literate. Familiar with Word, Excel
- ▸The ability to work on their own initiative
- ▸3 years experience in an accounts department.
The hours of work are part time. 20 Hour week (must cover 3 days minimum, 5 days maximum)
If you want to progress your career with a dynamic and forward thinking small company and a fantastic brand, do not miss this opportunity.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.