Exciting opportunity has arisen within the finance department of our client who are a small specialist recruitment agency based in Blackrock.
The Part-time Accounts Assistant (20 Hours), who will ideally have had experience in a similar role in an SME environment, will be responsible for, and contribute to, accounts payable, VAT, payroll and cashflow management. Additional duties will include month end tasks and some administrative duties.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be working closely with the Financial Controller. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business at a significant period of growth.
Hours would be 9-1.30 (Mon – Friday)
- Accounts Payable
- Processing invoices and payments.
- Creditors, bank, credit card and petty cash account reconciliation
- Cashflow management
- Processing of monthly payroll
- Review Contractors Timesheets
- Assisting in Project meetings
- Reconciling accounting data to ensure accuracy.
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Ad-hoc office and administrative duties, as required
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- At least 5 years’ experience working within a Finance function
- Experience with invoice processing & reconciliations
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Experience using Sage
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Experience in professional services/recruitment is highly beneficial
- Excellent IT skills with a Knowledge of Microsoft office.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.