Accounts Assistant (PT Flexible Hours)
Exciting opportunity has arisen within the finance department of our client, a well established construction company based in Carrigaline, Co Cork. .
The Part-time Accounts Assistant, who will ideally have had experience in a similar role in an SME environment, will be responsible for, and contribute to, accounts / receivable payable, VAT, and cashflow management.
For our clients’ business to run like clockwork they need sound support behind the scenes – and that’s where you come in.
Hours are flexible and this is a part- time role (20 -25 Hour week)
Salary €18-22 per hour depending on experience.
- Managing a busy accounts function in small B2B company.
- Sales Ledger Management (invoices, payments, Sales Order Processing etc.)
- Purchase Ledger Management (Invoices, Payments, Order Processing etc.)
- Monitor Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Weekly Payroll (Thesaurus)
- Preparation and processing of bi-monthly VAT return
- Creditors, bank, credit card and petty cash account reconciliation
- Addressing any queries from the company’s external accountants.
- Ad-hoc office and administrative duties, as required
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Weekly Payroll (30-40 staff)
- System company uses is Zero
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent IT skills with a Knowledge of Microsoft office.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.