Accounts Assistant (Part-Time)
Exciting opportunity has arisen within the finance department of our client, a well established electrical contractor based in the northside of Cork City (parking on site) .
Serving a mix of commercial and domestic clients with many long-standing relationships.
The Part-time Accounts Administrator, who will ideally have had experience in a similar role in an SME environment, will be responsible for, and contribute to, accounts / receivable payable, VAT, and cashflow management.
For our clients’ business to run like clockwork they need sound support behind the scenes – and that’s where you come in.
- Managing a busy accounts function in small B2B company.
- Sales Ledger Management (invoices, payments, Sales Order Processing etc.)
- Purchase Ledger Management (Invoices, Payments, Order Processing etc.)
- Monitor Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Preparation and processing of bi-monthly VAT return
- Creditors, bank, credit card and petty cash account reconciliation
- Addressing any queries from company’s external accountants.
- Ad-hoc office and administrative duties, as required
- This role is office based. (Monday to Friday)
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in Revenue’s RCT system online for subcontractors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Enjoys interacting and building relationships with customers and is comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Willing to take ownership and accountability for your own actions and responsibilities.
With a view for the successful candidate to be in place as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.