Accounts Administrator (Part-Time)
Our client, a non-profit organisation require an Accounts Administrator/ Office Administrator for a busy office based in Cork City.
Initial 3 month contract with view to extension.
3 weeks training will be provided.
Immediate Start – so must be available.
The main duties include, but are not limited to:
- General Admin assistance
- Create and maintain excellent internal and external relationships.
- Meeting & greeting clients.
- Managing and scheduling client appointments.
- Responding in an efficient and friendly manner to all communications.
- Reconciling of weekly / monthly financial business including payments & lodgements.
- Weekly Payroll (8 staff members).
- Reconciling of petty cash.
- Administrator for our Year 1 & 2 training cohort.
- Ensuring that data protection and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
Personal Attitude & Skills
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a customer service role.
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Confidence using all Microsoft Office packages
- Be efficient, with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong numerical ability and IT Skills.
- Be able to work well as part of a team and individually
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high demand, high volume, office environment
I’d love to hear from you – just get in touch using the form below.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.
Contract length: 3 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: €13.00 per hour