Accountant – Practice
My client is a very successful accountancy practice based on the western side of Cork City. The practice focuses on providing all clients with a suite of top-quality accountancy, tax, audit and other advisory services. It has developed a wide and varied client base of Sole Traders, Partnerships and Small to Medium owner-managed companies.
In this role you will be responsible for preparing financial statements, tax returns and other client related compliance work. In addition, you will lead a small team to manage a portfolio of clients and will report directly to the practice partner.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
- Overseeing and leading audit assignments
- Assisting on a wide variety of other business advisory projects
We are looking for someone who has / is…
- The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CPA qualified with a minimum of one year post qualification experience gained in general practice
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated throughout their career that they can take the initiative and assist clients to deal with a variety of business issues on a regular basis.
Culture + Benefits
- The compensation package on offer is highly competitive.
- The position offers the potential for significant advancement in the practice.
- Free Parking
- Supportive and collaborative team
With a view to placing a successful candidate as soon as possible, interviews for this role are being held immediately. If you have read the above with interest and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
CSA Personnel will treat every application in strictest confidence and will only put you forward to an employer after gaining your explicit permission.